Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Ugh! Another wasted morning!



UGH! I was only going to working on this for a few hours and time has definitely gotten away from me! I wanted to post this picture as part of my profile, and add some buttons for links... It is just not happening!

Now it is time to do the things I really need to do like cleaning, laundry and cooking.... I think we will have a marinated skirt steak tonight with a tomato and mozarella salad and ???????? My husband and I are on south beach diet and have hit a stand still!

Looks like it is going to be another late night. I really need to work on Abbey's bag so I can be finished by friday (the knitting Olympics), and in time for vacation. She will be so upset when she gets home and sees I have done nothing!

I am so excited for my next project. I will be knitting the Cocoon Jacket from Vogue (fall 2005) by Annie Modesitt. There is a woman at out local knitting store that has started it and it looks great. I am still trying to decide which yarns to use, but I did a swatch last night and loved it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?