Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

It's Not Fair

Do teeenagers have a recording inside them that requires them to utter these words daily? It's not fair that they can't have those jeans, or that XBOX, or can't go hang out without parents....Now it is not fair that I have a blog and they can not have a blog, or a page on MySpace.com, or their names and contact info on their profiles. When does life become fair? How do I convince them that I am just trying to protect them....and as we all know life is not fair, and it's my job as a mom to teach them that! But, they will continue to think of me as the mean mom.

I am so excited, my
Pursenalities book is here! So many choices of bags. I love the Summer in the City Bag!!! Here it is. Oh well, I will put it on the list of future projects. Definitely check the book out!

Off to knit the striped bag...and swatch for my socks.

Comments:
Boy - can I relate to the "not fair" comment. lol

Hey, OF COURSE you're still on Team DPN - as long as you promise to poke those teens with your needles a time or two!
 
Hey Judi, Great job! You're inspiring me both for knittng and maybe even blogging!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?