Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Winter Wonderland?



Wow, be careful what you wish for! From 50 degrees last week, to 25 and a blizzard, but I am loving it. Pictures are unclear since there is no visibility outside. Today is declared a Pajama Day at our house, hanging out, watching movies, Olympics, playing games, and maybe building a snow man later. And for me KNITTING! A knit-a-holic's dream come true.

Yesterday I got so much done preparing for the trip, but I did not even get to the starting line for my socks! I got home last night; after a long day of being hormonal,dinner/drinks and began knitting at midnight... not a good idea. After a few rows I ended up twisting my work inside out and starting working on the back. Did not realize that I could do that with the circular method. Live and learn! I woke up early this morning and to my surprise! Oh well, I ripped most of it out and started again, and hopefully will continue for the rest of the day. Being new to the 2 needle method I also have knit on the wrong needle and ended up all on one. Definitely a learning experience.


Tomorrow morning is my first real estate class. What will I do if the kids have a snow day or a delay, and my school is still on? Asked hubby,and of course he needs to be on time at work in the am.... Just what I anticipated when I signed up and paid.

Well I need to go knit... Hopefully I will post my progress, or lack thereof, later.

Have a great snow day!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?