Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Priorities...

Choices, decisions, priorities... as I mentioned before I really dislike making decisions, so to have to prioritize is just not fun.... Cleaning, laundry, shopping for the trip, studying, finishing the striped bag, or my Olympic socks. What do I do in the next few hours? If I had my druthers I would sit in my comfy chair, knit and stare out at this beautiful day...


Started school yesterday, which was fun, although one more thing to add to my plate, and take away from prime knitting time. 3 chapters to read by tomorrow morning. The plan was to do the reading last night, but my children's homework became mine. The creating of Valentines for the little one's 1st grade class. Why did we chose to be crafty, rather than just purchase those Powder Puff girls...... Middle daughter has a big test on the Constitution this morning. This meant me relearning the Articles of Confederation, Bill of Rights, Virginia vs New Jersey Plan and the Constitution. What again is the Preamble? I am really in trouble when they do advanced geometry and chemistry. Do you think that she will help me learn about agencies and calculations of commissions?


Well 95% of my striped bag knitting is done. Unfortunately the next stage is to sew it together , and clean up all of my ends. My least favorite part of the project. I hopefully will get to it today. I promised it would be ready for Saturday. I have to admit I am excited to see it. I love the colors.

My Olympic socks progress is nonexistent. Feels like I crashed and burned. I want to work on them, but just no time. Hopefully while we are on vacation I will be able to cruise through them, but until then I just do not see the light. I had thought I would knit them while watching the Olympics, but unfortunately I have not had much time to watch. In addition the stitches are so small that it is difficult to knit and watch at the same time.

Well off to do as much as possible, and hopefully have time to enjoy the view....


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?